The first blog post in the Magento Integration Series talks about the benefits of integrating your Magento ecommerce store to your Order Management System to better handle your orders.
Order management is one of the most critical aspects to the success of your online business. With the increasing demand of online shoppers, it is becoming more difficult for businesses to manage the growing number of orders in an efficient, productive manner. In many cases, the demand of orders far exceeds the operational capabilities of businesses, especially smaller and mid-sized businesses. This leads to the need for a tool that will make managing the warehouse and back-end easier and will streamline the ordering and fulfillment processes.
Popular Order Management Systems for Magento
We begin with a compiled list of the most popular order management systems available on the market today. These systems are feature-rich and can fulfill your needs in order management.
- Monsoon Stone Edge: More than 2,500 retailers already rely on the Stone Edge Order Manager to streamline their business operations, improve productivity and enhance customer service. Strong Edge offers easy customization and is compatible with 40 shopping cart software options, as well as multiple online shopping channels, including Amazon and eBay.
- Order Motion: Order Motion allows you to expand on the functionality of your ecommerce site, including order management, operation management and advanced analytics and reporting options. This provides a highly scalable solution that offers full integration of your ecommerce store.
- Dydacomp: Dydacomp boasts a strong reputation in the ecommerce world. This multichannel order management software is specifically designed to address the complexity of multichannel commerce, providing solutions for small and mid-sized businesses in retail, wholesale and distribution.
- Brightpearl: Brightpearl is a highly scalable ecommerce solution that is ideal for multichannel order management. With the use of multiple channels that target specific groups of customers, this product creates a seamless, uniform experience throughout all channels.
While these order management systems can help you manage your business, they cannot do the job alone. Without integrating your OMS with your ecommerce store, you will spend a lot of time manually entering data across all channels and within your order management system. Manual entry leaves your system prone to human error and slows down your processes. Our i95Dev experts have identified this need and built a product that seamlessly integrates Magento with OMS. This integration will help you get more out of your entire system, providing you with more effective customer management, inventory management, and reporting. Adding these features to your system will increase your sales and put you far ahead of your competitors.
Points of Integration and the Benefits
This integration will provide you with the following benefits:
- Customer Management – The more familiar you are with your customers, the better you will be able to meet their needs. Every online purchase, website visit or service call is an opportunity to learn more about your customers. Integration between Magento and your OMS allows you to gather and manage information from all systems in one place so you can focus on building your business for the future.
- Order Entry and Processing – Entering and importing orders, as well as accessing information about orders for customers, is a tedious task. Our integration solution eliminates manual data entry, streamlines order processing and automatically updates customers on their orders. This improves customer service by eliminating operational inefficiencies.
- Inventory Management – Inventory management is critical for ecommerce businesses, especially when they use more than one warehouse, supplier or dropshipper across the country or around the world. System integration instantly updates inventory information in Magento and your other systems, avoiding overselling in B2B and B2C businesses, increasing customer service.
- Reporting – Advanced analytics give you new insight into your business. You can keep track of information in real time and determine which items are selling well and where you are making most of your sales. You are able to generate inventory and forecast reports so you can analyze sales and marketing activities.
i95Dev team delivers a complete packaged solution that easily integrates your order management system with the Magento platform. Magento users don’t have to rely on custom-made products that are difficult to use and navigate. Our solution eliminates manual order processing, enhances efficiency, improves fulfillment speed and accuracy and increases customer satisfaction.
Contact i95Dev to learn more about Magento and OMS integration solution.
Magento (Adobe Commerce) Pricing 2022 - Everything You Need To Know Author Category Share Magento is a cloud-based eCommerce platform that is used by many online stores to build and manage...
Six key benefits of integrated eCommerce for manufacturing industry Author Category Share It is apparent that eCommerce has changed the retail industry forever. Now, it is changing the...
How is integrated eCommerce helping industrial manufacturing sector grow? Author Category Share It's 2022, and many industrial manufacturers have started digitizing their sales and marketing...